1. Remove casing from sausage if it's present. Cut up sausage, brown and scramble it in a pan.
2. Spray another pan that will be large enough to hold everything once it is all combined. Add your eggs to the pan along with frozen spinach and onion (do not brown the onion ahead of time) season with pepper.
3. Scramble the eggs as usual making sure they don’t stick to the pan. I prefer to use a silicone spatula for this because it gets all the edges of the pan.
4. When eggs are just about done, add all the feta and stir to combine.
5. Add cooked sausage, stir to combine.
6. Allow mixture to slightly cool.
7. Measure out mixture with a 1/3 cup measuring device onto your tortillas and wrap.
8. Individually wrap each burrito in plastic wrap.
9. Store plastic wrapped burritos in a large freezer bag. Freeze.
10. To eat- remove from wrapping and heat in microwave until defrosted and heated through.